The Easiest Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe – Sweet, garlic-like chicken served with steamed rice and broccoli comes together in just 20 minutes. Better than takeout and made with few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation!
Ingredients Of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- You need salt and pepper
For the sauce:
- It’s 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- You need 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Youe need 2 Tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- It’s 2 cloves garlic minced
- You need 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- it’s rice
- It’s steamed broccoli
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place in large non stick skillet.
- Cook until done, stirring often.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and cornstarch. Stir until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add the sauce to the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until a glossy glaze forms.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice and steamed broccoli.