Strawberry Pavlova is the best summer dessert. This light meringue cake is topped with shanti cream, delicious strawberry jam and fresh strawberries.
What is Pavlova?
Pavlova is a meringue dessert made from simple ingredients such as egg whites and sugar. Sometimes tartar and corn cream are also used.
The meringue fan is crispy on the outside and only softens the marshmallows on the inside.
The most common ingredients for this meringue dessert are whipped cream and strawberries, as well as passion fruit puree. This strawberry Pavlova recipe uses strawberries.
Ingredients Of Strawberry Pavlova
- It’s 4 egg whites
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- You need 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- You need 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- It’s 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Prepare 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
Strawberry Pavlova Instructions:
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes. Beat the egg whites at a medium speed until bubbles are formed. Add tartar cream and beat until soft peaks are formed. Gradually add 1-1 / 4 cups of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, to a height of 2 until a solid peak is formed. I sprinkled cornstarch on the egg white mixture and touched it. Add lemon juice and extract.
- Coat 14 inches. Pizza bread with cooking spray. Spoon the meringue into the pan to form 12-inch shapes. mind; Easily form edges. Bake at 250 ° for 45-55 minutes or until crispy. Cool in a grate pan.
- Beat the cream until the ball has a soft peak. Gradually add the remaining sugar until hard peaks form. Put the spoon on the meringue; put strawberries on top. Please help me immediately.