Sticky Honey Soy Chicken Wings is a commitment that is worth your latest saliva. Sticky honey, garlic, ginger, crispy soy sauce, and adorably pickled wings show a completely different dimension.
There is something about sticky chicken. Bite a bite of very soft and juicy wings. Golden color baked outside. Treated the most amazing taste of shooting crazy flames in the mouth. Like Chinese New Year.
INGREDIENTS OF Sticky Honey Sesame Chicken Wings
- Preare 2 pounds chicken wings
- You need 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic cloves minced
- You need 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- It’s 2 tablespoon olive oil
- It’s 2 tablespoon butter melted
- It’s 1/2 cup honey
- Prepare sesame seeds for garnish
Sticky Honey Sesame Chicken Wings INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP
- Wing Preparation: If the chicken wings are whole, divide the seam into three equal parts and discard the ends of the wings.
- Mix seasonings: Mix all ingredients together except wings and sesame seeds. Add chicken wings and mix well.
- Put it in the refrigerator and let it rest for 15 minutes. Keep marinade.
- Preheat oven: To 425 F degrees.
Bake wings: Shake extra marinade from the wings and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes and polish the remaining marinade. Put it in the oven again and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cooking finish: Sprinkle with thick salt, red Thai pepper, green onions or parsley. Serve when warm.