If you need a delicious dinner in a hurry, cover it with this delicious garlic butter steak! This steak & potato recipe has several ingredients and is ready within 20 minutes.
Garrick Butter Steak and Potato Fries-This simple steak and potato frying pan recipe is very easy and delicious. Cut juicy steaks and crispy golden potatoes into a pan and cook perfectly with delicious garlic, herbs and butter sauce.
What we like about the flanks is the thin but tender parts of the beef. So this garlic butter steak recipe is almost impossible to spoil. It will be ready within 30 minutes. This is the best steak and potatoes!
Ingredients Of Steak and Potato
- Prepare 2-2 ½ pounds top sirloin steak – trimmed of fat and cut into 2 ½-inch pieces, (see note)
- Prepare 1 pound baby yellow potatoes – quartered (or halved if they are already less than 1 inch in size, see note)
- You need 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare salt and pepper to taste – (I use about 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper)
- You need 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- You need 1 teaspoon onion powder
- It’s 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- You need 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- You need 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Prepare fresh thyme or parsley for topping – (optional)
Steak and Potato Instructions
- In a large bowl, add steak, potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic and spices and mix.
- Divide the steak and potatoes into four 12 “x 12” foils and wrap the contents tightly in foil to make a foil pack. Bake on each side for about 10 minutes, or until the steak and potatoes are fully ripe, or bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until the desired ripening (see note).
- Decorate with fresh time or parsley and serve immediately.