Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie – Make delicious and delicious multicooker chicken pie! This recipe is incredibly simple, full of flavor, and one of our family’s favorites. Seasoned chicken stew and fresh vegetables marinated all day will make for a fantastic dinner to be proud of!
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, chopped
- You need 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, chopped
- You need 1 1/2 cups sliced celery, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- It’s 1 teaspoon paprika
- It’s 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- It’s 1 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 teaspoon pepper
- You need 1 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 2 cans (10.5 ounce) cream of chicken condensed soup
- Prepare 1 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, totaling 2 pounds
- You need 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- It’s 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- You need 1 can (16.3 ounces) refrigerated biscuits, baked
Step by Step How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- In a multicooker bowl, add onions, carrots, celery, parsley, pepper, oregano, salt, pepper, chicken stock, and chicken soup. Stir. The mixture gets thicker.
- Add chicken breast to the mixture and spoon the mixture over the breast to coat it.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours. 30 minutes before cooking ends, remove the breast and chop the chicken with two forks. Place the chopped chicken back in the slow cooker and add the peas and corn. Stir and finish cooking.
- Serve topped with a biscuit.