Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is a recipe that will make your family respectful! Very tasty, tasty and tasty.
The meat is a little sweet, a little spicy and incredibly delicious. This is the only recipe you should definitely try at Crockpot. Moreover, it is a favorite menu for both children and adults.
This recipe is really easy to make. It’s budget-friendly and requires only 5 ingredients. Basically everything is put in a pan and cooked for several hours. When it’s time for dinner, you’ll have a great meal with great taste.
How to make brown sugar garlic chicken in the oven?
5 ingredient Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Gallic Chicken, a perfect weekday dinner that can be made in the morning and ready in just minutes!
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 5 chicken thighs
- You need 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- Prepare ▢1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Step by Step Instructions:
- Put chicken, salt, pepper and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Mix it up, then the chicken skin side up.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook for 8 hours on low heat and 4 hours on high heat.