Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry – This honey garlic chicken Stir fry pan is a mixture of tender chicken breast and broccoli stir fry in a sweet and delicious Asian sauce. A quick and easy weekday night meal in less than 30 minutes!
This recipe is stuffed with chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the simplest, sweetest and most delicious sauce. A healthy dinner option the whole family will love!
When I want a simple meal I look for Asian-style dishes like chicken and green beans, stir-fried chicken and asparagus, this fragrant honey garlic chicken.
This is the period when asparagus was cheap and prolific. We eat asparagus at least once a week in the spring. This chicken and asparagus stir-fry is fresh, healthy, and uses simple ingredients that you probably already have at home!
Ingredients Of Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 tablespoons oil divided
- You need 2 cups broccoli
- Prepare 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- You need 4 cloves garlic minced
- You need 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- It’s 1/4 cup water
- It’s 1/4 cup honey
- You need 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- It’s 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Prepare salt and pepper to taste
- You need sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Instruction
- Heat a glass of oil in a large frying pan. Add broccoli and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender and caramelized. Remove from fan and store separately.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil to the same pot. Cook the chicken in 2 portions, so that the outside is crispy and caramelized. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- In the meantime, mix soy sauce, water, honey and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce along with the broccoli to the pan. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of cold water. Pour the mixture of cornstarch into the sauce and gently bubble it into the pan. Simmer 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Liver with salt and pepper and deliver with sesame seeds if desired.