Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread – Moist and deliciously seasoned, these pumpkin breads are filled with a whirlpool of cream cheese. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread This simple recipe is perfect for autumn breakfasts and snacks.
Pumpkin recipes aren’t too early. Will it be autumn soon? Pumpkins don’t know the season, even if autumn isn’t approaching.
I bake most of the zucchini dishes in spring and summer. Nothing beats the smell of pumpkins floating in the house on Easter, Mother’s Day, and Independence Day. Making this pumpkin and cream cheese bread is perfect for warm summer days.
Bread is soft, moist, elastic and has a fluffy seasoning. As with all my pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato desserts, it’s important to use enough seasoning so that the final result matches the overall taste.
This pumpkin cream cheese bread is soft and juicy and tastes like pumpkin spices. Whether you combine hot coffee and cold milk for your morning dessert, this snack will definitely come in the fall.
Ingredients Of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Prepare 1 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- You need 1 large egg
- Prepare 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- It’s 1/4 cup oil
- It’s 1/4 cup cup sour cream
- Preare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- You need 1 cup all purpose flour
- You need 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Filling
- It’s 1 large egg
- Prepare 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread Step by step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set aside and grease the 9 x 5 pan with a cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, oil, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Mix pumpkin spices, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and fold.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- In the meantime, whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl with a whisk and stuff with the whisked cream cheese.
- Pour the cream cheese filling on top of the batter spreading it out gently with a spatula.
- Pour the remaining batter on top carefully spreading it as well.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the toothpicks are almost clean. Allow to cool in a pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to allow to cool completely.