Easy Pork Chops Recipe is super simple and incredibly easy once you’re done. No marinade is required. This recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve boneless or boneless pork chops. Grill until golden, then broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey-garlic sauce.
Pork Chop Recipes
The demand for this recipe was explosive! A few years ago, after posting the Easy Honey Garlic Chicken recipe, there was a lot of email requesting a Easy Pork Chops version!
This recipe is crazy good because it’s one of the best Pork Chops Recipe we’ve ever eaten. A delicious, juicy, tender chop that melts in your mouth.
All done in a skillet or oven-proof pan then finished off under the broiler (or grill) for a couple of minutes to get those crisp edges. That last step is so worth it! Just look at the colour! You will not regret serving these Honey Garlic Pork Chops to your family.
After all the work is done with a frying pan or oven fan, finish under a broiler (or grill) for a few minutes to get a crispy top. That last step is so worth it! Look only at the colors! You will not regret providing this Easy Pork Chops Recipe to your family.
INGREDIENTS OF EASY PORK CHOPS
- Prepare 1 tablespoon paprika
- You need 2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder
- You need 1 teaspoon EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano
- Prepare 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- It’s 4 boneless pork chops
INSTRUCTIONS OF EASY PORK CHOPS RECIPE
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix paprika, onion flour, garlic flour, salt, pepper and oregano together in a small bowl.
- 1 tablespoon paprika,2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder,1 teaspoon EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on both sides of the pork. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly on both sides of the pork and place in a baking dish. (See note) Empty with the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,4 boneless pork chops
- Bake for 18 minutes without covering the ribs of the pig or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit. After removing from the oven, leave it in the fan for 5 minutes before serving.