Anyways, you’ll find this wonderful Peanut Butter cream Pie is very creamy, tasty and also peanut buttery, yet not over powered with peanut butter! The whipped cream includes an agility. It so simple to make as well as you can make it as well! Start with a pre-made or home-made pie crust and also bake it and load it up!
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Prepare 1 pie crust
Prepare Peanut Butter Crumbles
- You need ½ cup powdered sugar
- You need ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
Prepare Peanut Butter Filling
- Prepare 1 3.4 ounce box of instant Jell-O vanilla pudding mix
- It’s 1 ½ cups milk
- It’s ½ cup peanut butter
- You need 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup of cool whip
Prepare Whipped Topping On Top of Pie
Prepare 2 cups whipped cream. container of cool whip for topping. If making whipped cream, utilizing mixer, whip with each other on medium-high 1 cup of whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to get whipped cream texture. 1 cup of whipping cream makes 2 cups when whipped.
Peanut Butter Cream Pie Instructions
Peanut Butter Crumbles
- Using an electric mixer, in a medium bowl, add powdered sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed until small peanut butter crumbles start to come together.
- If mixture is too powdery, simply add a few drops of water to the and larger nuggets will form.
- Add half the peanut butter nuggets to the bottom of the pie shell.
Peanut Butter Filling
- Using a mixer, mix together the dry vanilla instant pudding mix, milk and peanut butter together for 2 minutes.
- Add in the whipped cream (make sure it’s already whipped) and mix in lightly.
- Pour pudding into pie crust on top of the peanut butter crumbles.
- Whipped Cream Topping and Crumbles
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add half the remaining peanut butter crumbles (or as many as you want) to the top whipped cream.
- Let the pie cool in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours to set up before cutting.