One Pan Honey Mustard Chicken – This Honey Mustard Chicken is a grilled chicken breast that is fully grilled and coated with a mixture of honey, mustard and butter. A simple and delicious dinner option!
The freshly baked honey mustard chicken has a rich flavor and uses a variety of ingredients that you can already leave at home. This is one of the chicken dinners I should go to!
Baked chicken is a simple and satisfying dinner method, and this honey mustard chicken is no exception. This delicious boneless chicken breast is perfectly baked with homemade honey mustard sauce.
Ingredients Of One Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- It’s 1/2 cup Honey
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Salt, divided
- You need 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar (optional)
- It’s 1 tsp Paprika
- It’s 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- It’s 3 tbsp Olive oil
- You need 1 cup Shallots, roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 lb Fingerling potatoes (or yukon golds, cut into 1″ pieces)
- Prepare 2-3 Sprigs rosemary, stems removed, chopped
- You need 1/2 lb Green beans, washed and trimmed
- You need 2 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts
One Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Instruction
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make honey mustard sauce in a small bowl. Combine Dijon mustard, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, apple cider vinegar and paprika. Stir until smooth.
- Chicken breast is lightly livered with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large oven frying pan or steamer and heat on medium heat. Bake the chicken back and forth for about 3 minutes until it turns golden brown. Remove from frying pan to plate.
- Add the shallots and fingerling potatoes along with the remaining olive oil into the braiser and toss to combine. Sprinkle with rosemary and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the green beans and chicken along with any juices to the pan.
- Continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes. Finally, toss the chicken and vegetables into the sauce and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165°F on an instant reading thermometer.