No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake – A handy no-bake dessert that is cool, creamy and perfect for hot summers! This icebox cake has a layer of fresh berries, creamy peels and vanilla wafers, making it the most refreshing dessert!
Summer berries are a perfect snack, but they really go great with desserts! If you have strawberries and blueberries in your hands, I think you should make this no-baked berry icebox cake! Refreshing, sweet and delights the real crowd!
Ingredients Of No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake
- Prepare 1 (11 ounce) Box Vanilla Wafers, Can substitute graham crackers
- You need 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- You need 2 (4 serving size) Boxes Instant Cheesecake Flavored Pudding, Can substitute vanilla
- It’s 2 ½ Cups Milk
- It’s 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- You nedd 4-5 Cups Fresh Berries
No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake Instructions
- Mix both cream cheese and instant pudding bags in a large bowl using a hand mixer or food processor bowl. Gradually stir the milk. Pour the whipped cream. Spread one scoop of this mixture on the bottom of a 9 “x 13” casserole dish.
- Put about 3-4 cups of berries in the cream cheese mixture and leave some for decoration.
- Place a vanilla waffle on the bottom of a 9 “x 13” baking dish and grind to fit the corners as needed. Apply half of the berry and cream cheese mixture to the vanilla waffles.
- Layer more vanilla waffles. Cover the waffles with the other half of the filling. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. If necessary, decorate with the remaining strawberries before serving.