This is Easy Recipe of No Bake Peanut Butter Pie, the best dessert and super delicious dessert! The great thing about this special cake is that it is not baked.
You can also add chocolate chips on top of this peanut butter pie and sprinkle some melted peanut butter on it.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a quick and easy dessert that requires only 5 ingredients and a pre-made graham cracker crust. Freshly baked Peanut Butter Pie with loads of peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip will satisfy many in any scene.
If you’re looking for a simple dessert recipe that the whole family will love, here! It’s also made from the materials most likely already in the grocery store!
This the best pie recipe is made with ready-made pie crust for the fastest preparation ever. With just 5 ingredients, this Peanut Butter Pie recipe will make you make it many times.
Ingredients Of No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Prepare 9-inch graham cracker crust, pre-made
- Prepare 1 cup peanut butter
- You need 1 cup powdered sugar
- You need 8 oz cream cheese
- It’s 8 oz whipped topping
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Instructions
- Mix cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl. Use a blender to beat until well mixed.
- Add powdered sugar slowly. Continue whisking using a hand mixer.
- When the ingredients are well mixed, add half of the whipped topping container. Fold it smoothly with a spatula.
- Pour the peanut butter into the piklasts. Top on the remaining whipped toppings.