Best ever M&M Cookies made from scratch! Thick and chewy cookies filled to the brim with chocolate chips, M&M candy and mini marshmallows. They’re so easy to make and there’s no need to chill the dough, so they’re ready in minutes!
M&M COOKIES! This is the recipe that made this site flourish a few years ago. I have prepared this recipe dozens of times. This is my family favorite cookie. It’s been a favorite with Pinterest, readers, and the whole family for a reason – because these cookies are so delicious!
Ingredients of M&M Cookies
- Prepare 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, COLD (straight from the fridge), roughly chopped
- You need 190 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- It’s 1 large egg, cold
- Prepare 245 grams (1 and 3/4 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- It’s Pinch of salt
- You need 150 grams (1 cup) chocolate chips
- You need 100 grams (1/2 cup) M&M’s
- You need 30 grams (1/2 cup) mini marshmallows, optional
M&M Cookies Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking or parchment paper.
- Place cold butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer until they are combined. Add vanilla and egg. Hit again until you get a mix, but try not to mix too much.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and beat on low until a smooth cookie dough is formed. Add chocolate chips, M&M, and marshmallows and beat a little.
- Scoop out cookie dough, roughly 2 tablespoons per cookie, and place on prepared oven trays, leaving room for the cookie to spread.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before placing them on the wire rack to cool completely.