Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars-Check out our step-by-step guide to making different cheesecake recipes! When I was in high school, my Spanish teacher threw the best Cinco De Mayo party.
The aroma of two delicious desserts in one sip. I went here and there and called it Churro Cheesecake or Sofa Pilar Cheesecake. In the end, I decided that the flaky crust reminded me more of the soap after the churros. You can taste the LIGHT Mexican Churro Cheesecake Bar with 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here’s how.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- Prepare 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
But if you like churros, you can. You only need 6 ingredients for this churro cheesecake bar, including the stuffing. This is such a simple recipe! Churro Cheesecake Bar… The power of crunchy cinnamon in a spicy cream cheese filled churro.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
The best of two desserts! Bar cookies like Snickerdoodle Blondes and Sugar Cookies are regulars at our home. They are great for feeding the crowd and everyone loves them. This churro cheesecake bar is a new favorite. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to your liking.