Honey Garlic Chicken -This simple weekday dinner requires practically no effort, but is absolutely delicious. Glazing is simple and consists of what many already have in pantries. Enjoy a delicious dinner at your table in less than an hour with broccoli and fried rice.
Firmly soft boneless chicken thighs in garlic, soy sauce and honey sauce. This honey garlic chicken is very easy to make and is ready in 20 minutes. Serve with rice for a quick Friday night fake away.
A classic combination of honey, soy sauce and garlic creates a tenaciously sweet sauce and coats the golden tender chicken.
I like to stir this and serve it on top of boiled rice for a supper, or easily add it to a homemade Chinese banquet. Check out my list below the post to see the ideas to include in your homemade Chinese banquet!
INGREDIENTS OF Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Prepare 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- You need 3 tbsp. honey
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- It’s Juice of 1 lime
- It’s 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- You need 1 tsp. Sriracha
- You need 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Prepare 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- It’s Kosher salt
- You need Freshly ground black pepper
- You need Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Prepare Sliced green onions, for garnish
Honey Garlic Chicken Instrucrion Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, 1 tbsp sesame oil, sriracha, and cornstarch.
- Liver the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a spoon of sesame oil that remains after putting it in a large oven frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and bake for 4 minutes on each side until golden. Pour the glaze and transfer to the oven.
- Bake 25 minutes until chicken is not pink. ten broilers.
- Spoon the glaze over the chicken and bake for 2 minutes until caramelized. Decorate with green onions and sesame seeds