Easy Homemade Waffles – This gentle, fluffy handmade waffle is crispy on the front side and full of fluffy buttery vanilla flavor on the inside! My family can’t eat enough of this delicious waffle recipe!
A Waffles is classic breakfast and brunch, waffles are very popular for their amazingly crispy golden look with deep pockets for syrup and butter!
My family ate this waffle on the weekends, but it actually happens early because I sometimes want to eat too much on weekday mornings!
Everyone loves to eat waffles at their favorite breakfast restaurant and it’s as easy as making them at home! Do you always want more waffles like us? Try this blueberry waffle. It’s really easy!
Ingredients of Homemade Waffles
- Prepare 2 cups all-purpose flour
- You need 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- You need 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- It’s 2 large eggs
- It’s 1 ½ cups milk
- Prepare ⅔ cup unsalted butter, melted
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Homemade Waffles Instructions Step by Step
- Preheat waffle griddle.
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. It can also be saved and prepared later.
- Stir eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until mixed. Let it sit for a few minutes until the iron gets hot.
- Before the first batch, spray only on the waffle iron with a baking spray.
Place the hishaku in a preheated waffle iron and bake until golden. It takes about 3 to 3 minutes and 30 seconds for each brand “DASH”.
- Serve and enjoy.