Easy Dinner Recipes: Creamy Spinach Pasta – This simple pasta with spinach sauce is quick, simple and delicious. This is a weekday dinner that can be cooked in less than 15 minutes and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
A simple pasta or a cup of pasta recipe, perfect for when you want to have dinner directly from the dining table. If you like my cream cheese pasta or white bean pasta, I prefer instant spinach sauce with nutritious green leafy vegetables.
In the pasta cooking process, it is good to fry fresh spinach in pesto with plenty of olive oil, so this is the winner. If the amount of spinach seems to be too much, I assure you it will wilt immediately within a few minutes.
Next, it will add plenty of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach sauce and effective steel plate nutmeg of parmesan cheese. The result is deliciously creamy with nutmeg tips and delicious bright spinach. Stir with pasta sauce, add Parmesan cheese powder and pepper, then swallow!
Ingredients Of Creamy Spincah Pasta
- Prepare 200g pasta, cooked al dente (penne/fusilli/orrechiete)
- It’s 125-150g ricotta
- Prepare 30-50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- It’s 1.5 lemon, zest and juice
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- You need 1 clove garlic, grated
- Prepare Salt & pepper to taste
- You need 20g or a couple of large handfuls of baby spinach/rocket
- It’s 30g peas
- You need Dried chilli flakes/fresh red chilli, finely diced (optional)
Step by Step Instruction of Creamy Spinach Pasta
- In a large saucepan, boil the pasta in salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Check the seasoning by mixing the remaining ingredients in the bowl until smooth and mostly free of lumps. If using spinach, cook until the end with the pasta.
- Drain the pasta and drizzle with a little olive oil. Cool for a few minutes before adding to the ricotta, lemon sauce.
- Stir and place in a picnic-ready fiber-composite box!
- Just before serving, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with a little cracked mass pepper and cheese shavings.