Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken – Sweet and crispy 30 minutes crispy honey garlic chicken dishes will satisfy your chicken cravings!
This crispy garlic chicken is a bomb! The chicken is tender and the sauce is good! Great combination!
Ingredients Of Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 2 large eggs, beaten
- Peepare cup all-purpose flour
- You need 1 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- It’s 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- You need 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- You need 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
FOR THE HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- You need 1/2 cup honey, or more, to taste
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- It’s 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Step by Step
- Put honey, garlic and soy sauce in a medium pot over medium heat. In a small bowl, add cornstarch and 1/4 cup of water. Put the mixture in a pan and stir for about 1-2 minutes until thick. Save it.
- Put vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the flour, thyme, oregano, paprika and chilli.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Treat at once, dredging chicken into flour mixture and soaking in eggs, then dredging and pressing coating again on flour mixture.
- Working in batches Add chicken to the pan, 2-3 pieces at a time, and cook until evenly golden, about 3-4 minutes per section. Transfer to a plate backed with a paper towel.
- Serve immediately with honey garlic sauce.