Easy Dinner Recipe: Cheesy Baked Goulash – Goulash is an old-fashioned pasta and beef dish. Beef, bell peppers and onions are simmered in tomato sauce and then mixed with pasta and cheese. After about 40 minutes, this is a very delicious dish!
This menu, also known as slums, is an American dish made from minced beef, elbow macaroni, and onions, served with tomato sauce. In my Midwest, American beef stew is usually called “beef stew”, but don’t confuse it with Hungarian beef stew. The Hungarian version is made from stewed meat and is served with handmade dumplings.
Most beef stew recipes are one-pot dishes-cooked with pasta beef sauce. Personally, I don’t like this method for many reasons. First of all, you can bake pasta, it may be a kind of food with too high starch content. Second, it is difficult to store leftovers.
Pasta continues to absorb liquids and swells to create a pleasant and blurry finish with little leftovers. Finally, I found that it didn’t really save time (pot, yes, but time, no). Therefore, in this particular recipe, spaghetti is cooked separately. I think this is the best beef stew!
Ingredients Of Cheesy Baked Goulash
- Prepare 2 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 500g beef mince
- You need 70g (1/4 cup) tomato paste
- It’s2 tsp paprika
- It’s 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- Prepare 400g can chopped tomatoes
- You need 750ml (3 cups) chicken stock
- You need 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- Prepare 2 dried bay leaves
- You need 250g dried rigatoni pasta
- Prepare 100g (1 cup) grated 3 cheese blend
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to serve
Step by Step Instructions Cheesy Baked Goulash
- Preheat the oven to 180/160 fan forced. Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Also chop, crush the clumps with a wooden spoon and cook for 5 minutes or until the color of the chopped changes. Add tomato sauce, cook for 1 minute, stir, and coat. Stir the chili powder for 30 seconds.
- Put the wine in a pan and cook for 2 minutes or until it is slightly reduced. Add tomatoes, soup, rosemary and bay leaves. season. Half of the mixture was poured into the preparation dish. After giving the dried pasta to stir, pour the remaining tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the cheese is fangum sekuga pasta soft. Please allow 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.