Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – What’s For Din celebrity Coty is back to share her other recipes with us. We recently shared her slow cooker honey garlic chicken, and it was very popular.
Today, we are sharing vegetables with her very delicious Wonfan Honey Garlic Chicken. This will be a very fast and simple new popular menu.
In this simple, healthy eating recipe, sweet and tasty roasted honey, garlic chicken thighs with a layer of vegetables and cooked in a chicken-like fan.
The Chicken’s Honey Soy Garlic Marinaate can be used as a fully immersed tempting sauce. Supporting the top with foil can protect the sticky honey soy garlic sauce pan, so it is easy to clean up. If you don’t have baby carrots, cut the medium carrots in half lengthwise.
Ingredients Of Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies:
- Prepare 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Prepare 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- You need 16 ounces baby carrots
- You need 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- Prepare 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE SAUCE
- It’s 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup honey
- You need 1/4 cup ketchup
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- You need 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Step by step instructions Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place a mixture of chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots and soybeans in a 6 quart slow cooker. Cover and simmer on low heat for 7-8 hours, high temperature for 3-4 hours, and apply once every 1 hour. Add green beans to the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if desired.