Chocolate Cream Pie – This recipe for chocolate mousse cake is a favorite of older families. A crispy buttery crust with a delicious creamy chocolate peel. Toppings decorated with fresh whipped cream are just a dream! Suitable for chocolate lovers and cake lovers!
INGREDIENTS OF Chocolate Cream Pie
- Prepare 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- You need 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- You need 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- You need 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- It’s 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Prepare 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- You need 3 cups prepared whipped cream (the rest will go on top)
- It’s 1 9″ deep dish pie crust
Chocolate Cream Pie INSTRUCTIONS
- Bake the cake base according to the instructions on the package. (Before making multiple holes in the base with a fork or baking, put dry bean or cake weights in the base, allow the base to cool, and then remove it.)
- Whipped topping: Using an electric mixer on a middle-sized bowl, tap 3 cups of cream and sugar powder for about 5 minutes until a firm peak is formed. Cool until ready for use. (Amount of 5 to 6 cups of fresh cream)
- Use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese, cocoa powder, and sugar powder into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put chocolate chips and butter in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir again in the microwave for 15 seconds until it melts.
- Stir the chocolate melted in the cream cheese mixture and 3 cups of fresh cream with an electric mixer.
- Apply chocolate peel to the bottom of the cake. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Apply the remaining whipped cream on it.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings.