Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl – If you like making delicious family dinner recipes quickly and easily on a busy work night, you don’t have to look anymore! This teriyaki chicken bowl consists of tender and juicy chicken, homemade teriyaki sauce and fresh vegetables. Easy to create and prepare in less than 30 minutes.
The teriyaki chicken rice bowl is perfect for very simple stir-fry to dinner rotations. Homemade teriyaki sauce using typical Asian ingredients such as rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger.
Ingredients Of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- Prepare 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- You need 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- You need 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- It’s2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. sesame oil (optional)
- You need 2 tsp. ground ginger
- You need 2 tsp. minced garlic
- It’s 2 Tbsp. honey
- You need 3 tsp. cornstarch
- Prepare sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Step by step Instructions
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add cube chicken and brown chicken until ripe and there is no more pink.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce while the chicken is browned! In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix soy sauce, water, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and corn together with a whisk.
- When the chicken is browned and cooked, add the homemade teriyaki sauce to the frying pan and continue cooking with stirring until the sauce is thick.
- Please enjoy your favorite white or brown rice and vegetables as soon as possible. sesame and green onion garnish