Instant Pot Baked Ziti – A complete comfort food dinner for busy weekdays. Best of all, everything is made entirely in an electric pressure cooker, up to pasta. Guidelines on the plus stove.
This Ziti is not roasted enough to cook under pressure using our favorite technique. Simply put the ingredients in an instant pot and enjoy the taste of spaghetti slowly baked in sauce all day long. There is no layer of ricotta cheese, but after cooking add the cheese, cover and melt the cheese pasta for a few minutes.
Ingredients Of Instan Pot Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, smashed with the side of a knife
- You need 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- It’s 2 cups water
- You need 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Prepare 10 ounces Delallo whole wheat pasta such as ziti or cavatappi, about 3 cups
- You need 2 cups homemade or jarred marinara sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- You need 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
Instan Pot Baked Ziti Step by step Instruction
- When hot using the stir-fry button, add oil and garlic. Mix for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Put water and salt in the pot to remove the glaze and prevent the garlic from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Put spinach and pasta and stir.
- Pour the marinara sauce of fresh pasta evenly and cover all the pasta. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook high pressure 7 minutes.
- Quick release, then open the lid, stir the pasta, dollop in the ricotta, top with Pecorino and the mozzarella.
- Cover the lid 3 to 4 minutes, until the cheese melts.