Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders – Grilled Chicken with Melted Honey Garlic Sauce! The whole family can enjoy a 30-minute meal of rice and vegetables!
Many of my favorite recipes seem to contain bread crumbs these days. I’m a little obsessed with them. Check out the posts of breaded salmon and fully baked fish sticks, to name a few. I like crispy food, but I don’t like fried food so much, so bread crumbs are my friend!
Ingredients of Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breasts – cut into 1 inch cubes
- It’s 1 egg
- It’s 1 cup Panko crumbs
- You need salt and pepper
- It’s Sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup honey
- You need 4 cloves garlic minced
- You need 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- It’s 1/4 cup water
- You need 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce optional
Step by Step Instructions Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400F. Dip the chicken in the eggs and sprinkle with breadcrumbs until completely covered. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and the coating is browned.
- Make the sauce while the chicken is cooking. Put honey, garlic and soy sauce in a small saucepan. In another small bowl in the pan, mix 1/4 cup water and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Heat all ingredients until boiling. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Pour over the chicken you’ve worn-throw and serve. Decorate up to green onions.