Crockpot Rcipes: Beef and Broccoli – Beef and broccoli are classic Chinese-American dishes that I am particularly obsessed with. But they don’t call their recipes traditional. For the sauce you will need garlic, soup, soy sauce, lime juice and sriracha. This material is something I always have in my kitchen.
But, you’ll want to use fermented miso hoisin sauce, as well as the flavors of the Chinese-American brand. (Your beef broccoli bread must definitely taste 100% amazing.)
Ingredients Of Beef and Broccoli
Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 pounds sirloin steak,
- You need 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Prepare 2 pounds broccoli, (about 10 cups cut into florets)
Stir Fry Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock
- It’s 2/3 light brown sugar, packed
- You need 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- It’s 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Prepare 1 – 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, depending on how hot you like it
Beef and Broccoli Instructions
- Freeze the steak for 30 minutes to make it easier to cut. Broccoli cut into flowers and stored.
- Sauce: In a medium bowl, add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, corn starch, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and chopped garlic pepper and mix. Respectively.
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add broccoli and fry for 5 minutes or until crispy and tender. Remove from fan.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to a saucepan and increase the heat. Divide the sliced beef into 2 portions and cook for 2 minutes until burnt marks. Remove from fire and add the rest of the beef.
- Lower the fan over medium heat, put all the beef back in the pan and pour the prepared sauce. Boil to give soquidrok agitation. Stew for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Return the broccoli to the fan and stir to coat the sauce. The sauce is very gorchukheji water (or chicken stock) 1 to 2 tablespoons to make gorchuk bald.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and chives.