This Crispy Southwest Chicken Wrap is an easy household dinner or lunch dish that will prepare to offer in simply 25 mins! It comes loaded with crunchy or barbequed hen, fresh veggies, black beans, and a scrumptious southwest dressing. This Southwest Wrap is sure to enter into your family members dinner turning!
I like to keep our household dinners, and lunch dishes basic as well as very easy, and this Southwest Chicken Wrap is among our faves. I like exactly how functional wrap dishes can be. Just include your protein, layer with your preferred veggies, and also leading with a delicious homemade clothing. Chicken wraps are very easy sufficient to have actually prepared for any weeknight supper, or dish preparation and also have them for an easy on the go lunch.
Ingredients Of Crispy Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Prepare 6-7 Crispy chicken tenders
- Prepare 6 Flour tortillas
- Prepare 6 Romaine lettuce leaves
- Prepare 2 Medium tomatoes and cut into slices
- It’s 1 pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- You need 1 Tbsp. oil
- It’s 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- You need 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- You need 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- It’s 1/2 cup salsa
- It’s 1/2 cup milk
- You need 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- You need 1 Tbsp. cumin
Crispy Southwest Chicken Wrap Instructions
- Preheat stove according to package directions as well as cook chicken strips.
- In a little mixing bowl add mayo, milk, salsa, taco flavoring, and cumin. Mix well as well as alloted.
- Add oil and also thawed out corn into a little frying pan and cook till corn is brownish in color. Remove from heat and alloted.
- Get rid of Chicken from the oven and also cut into little strips.
- Beginning assembling your chicken wraps by adding a couple tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the reduced half of the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced up tomatoes, black beans, corn, hen strips, and drizzle much more southwest dressing on top.
- Roll up tortilla tightly, cut in half and serve with a side of southwest dressing. Take pleasure in!