Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies – These cookies melt in your mouth and you are addicted to their enticing sweet and buttery taste that is dangerously addictive. Deliciously added almonds. Chocolate and almonds simply go together, right?
Chocolate Chip Snow Cookies do not contain any nuts and are therefore not allergic. Hello, this is CHOCOLATE. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes!
That’s one of the questions I get asked frequently. How to make snowball cookies without nuts. Since many people are allergic to nuts these days, it is sometimes safe to bake cookies without using them.
These small bite-sized cookies are butter cookies. Since there are few ingredients, it is easy to mix and it will be 1 ton. When rolled with powdered sugar, it looks like a small snowball!
INGREDIENTS OF CHOCOLATE CHIP SNOWBALL COOKIES
- Prepare 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla
- It’s 2 1/4 cups flour
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare Additional powdered sugar for rolling
CHOCOLATE CHIP SNOWBALL COOKIES INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line up the two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, stir the butter, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add flour and salt and mix until the dough is cohesive. Stir the chocolate chips. If the dough is too soft, allow it to cool until it can be easily kneaded by hand.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of dough and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes until the bottom is light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 minute until ready for processing. Put powdered sugar in a small bowl and roll each cookie with sugar until coated. Place in a rack to cool. (Once the cookies have cooled, we recommend wrapping them in more powdered sugar.)