Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a soft bread made with plenty of pumpkin puree and chocolate chips. Bowl recipes that you can assemble in just a few minutes!
Pumpkin bread is a representative autumn snack, easy to make and full of chocolate flavor.
When the weather starts to get chilly, there’s nothing like a slice of pumpkin chocolate chip bread and a cup of tea. This pumpkin bread is very easy to make and only one cup is enough to cut down on dirty dishes. The hardest part is waiting for the bread to cool and cut into pieces!
Ingredients Of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 4 large eggs, room temperature
- It’s 2 cups sugar
- It’s 2 cups canned pumpkin
- You need 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolat
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Instructions
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil in a separate bowl. Mix the dry ingredients until moist. I’m touching chocolate chips.
- Pour into 2 greased 8×4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.