Cajun Butter Steak bites is a tender sirloin steak mixed with homemade Cajun butter. The result is a delicious and flavorful steak bite in less than 30 minutes.
We have decided that making a flavorful dish that can withstand the taste of butter toast is a good use. The Cajun butter steak bite quickly surfaced.
Cut the bite of this steak and mix it with Cajun butter. It makes a great “sauce” and adds flavor to the meat.
How to make Cajun steak bites:
As with all beef, the secret to chewing beef completely is to heat the pan or pan well before baking. Fry in bulk as if frying without boiling, and get a great crust around the edges. The meat maintains a nice juicy and tender interior.
Ingredients Of Cajun Butter Steak Bites
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- You need 1.5 Pounds Sirloin, cut into bite sized pieces
- You need 4 Tablespoons Cajun Compound Butter
Cajun Butter Steak Bites Instructions
- This recipe requires mixed Cajun butter or similar products that must be made in advance.
- Heat a large frying pan from medium to medium heat. Add avocado oil and simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Work in bulk to add steak. Bake the steak portion back and forth for 2-3 minutes, remove from the plate and place in the plate. Continue with the rest.
- When all the steaks are ripe, add mixed Cajun butter. Melt the steak portion and return it to the fan. Turn to the coating and remove the fan from the heat.
- Please serve enthusiastically. Store the rest of the food in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.