Best Snowball Cookies Recipe – The first thing to say about these cookies is that you shouldn’t eat them on Sundays when you’re in your best clothes. Make these snowballs ‘like snow’ and make them delicious. Candy Powder Longevity Sugar gets wet with each chew, so prepare a napkin and place it on a plate, and put Frozen down on the floor. Please do not fall and enter.
We must also say that this mess is so precious that it’s fragile, sweet, and not easy to make. Just put the dough in a large bowl and with one hand. In just 30 minutes, you can eat a small serving of one of these nut snowball cookies.
Ingredients Of Best Snowball Cookies Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- Prepare 1 and ½ cups (180 grams) powdered sugar, divided
- It’s 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- You need 2 and ¼ cups (280 grams) all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- It’s ¼ teaspoon salt
- It’s ¾ cup (90 grams) chopped pecans
Best Snowball Cookies Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (177 ° C). Align the two large baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mat and store them separately.
- In a bowl on a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine ½ cup (60 g) of butter and powdered sugar. Cold), extract the vanilla extract for 1-2 minutes or until well mixed.
- Add flour and salt until completely mixed and stop by scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Add chopped pecans in a low speed blender until completely mixed with the cookie dough.
- Rinse the cookie dough using a 1 teaspoon cookie scoop (or 1 teaspoon), round into balls and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the floor turns a little brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly, about 5 minutes, then add to 1 cup (120 g) powdered sugar and roll each cookie while warm. Cool completely and roll all cookies again with powdered sugar.