Baked Tuscan chicken breast – This is an easy meal that can be cooked in under 30 minutes. With a creamy sauce that’s perfect for pasta.
How to make Baked Tuscan Chicken Breasts:
Flatten the chicken breast so that it is about the same size. This will allow it to ripen evenly and prevent one side from drying out completely! Cover with plastic wrap and use a rolling pin or a small frying pan to flatten the thick edges a little.
Dry with a paper towel. I want to fry the chicken to give it a golden color and rich flavor, so I don’t want the extra moisture to adhere. For best results, dry before seasoning!
Add oil and lighten it well. Keep the seasonings simple again, but the sauce adds flavor!
Short Fire: What I love most about this recipe is that almost all of the sauce ingredients are added directly to the pan and everything is cooked at once. No need to cook on the stove or do any extra effort. It’s tossed in – what we’ll add later is spinach.
Cover and rest: at least 10 minutes! If you leave it for 20 minutes, it will be very delicious and hot. This leaves the gravy inside the meat and can cause the spinach to deplete from the sauce without being overripe or slimy.
Ingredients Of Baked Tuscan Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (breast halves)
- You need 1 tablespoon canola oil
- It’s ½ teaspoon salt
- It’s ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- It’s ¼ teaspoon paprika
- You need ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- You need 1 teaspoon corn starch
- It’s ¼ teaspoon salt
- It’s ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- You need ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- Prepare ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- You need ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
Baked Tuscan Chicken Breasts Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken breast on a chopping board and cover with plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin, a soft meat hammer, or a small frying pan to flatten the thick side of the chicken to an approximate thickness.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish (or larger if you are using very large chicken breasts, it will take some time).
- Mix ½ teaspoon of salt, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper ⅛ teaspoon. Add oil to the chicken and rub it with seasoning (I only have the top because the bottom is soaked in the sauce).
- Whisk together the cream, garlic, cornstarch, and salt until combined.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese and pour around the chicken in the baking dish (the chicken should not be completely covered, but covering it will not hurt anything).
- Bake at 425°F for 16-20 minutes, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached in the chicken bush section (exact cooking time depends on the size of the chicken breast).
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir the spinach in the sauce. Cover the pan and leave the chicken for 10 minutes while the spinach is ripe.
- Please make it public and serve.