Chicken Stir-Fry – This simple roasted chicken recipe is full of fresh vegetables and the most delicious honey, soy sauce and grilled sesame oil sauce! This healthy recipe takes 20 minutes and will amaze your family with great taste!
This chicken frying pan is the easiest. Chicken thighs work well, but it starts with a little ticking chicken breast.
I like to start with chicken when making stir fry. This is because it turns brown and creates a flavor layer for the fans. When vegetables are added, they absorb some of their taste and develop their taste. It’s the layers that add depth to this simple recipe.
Ingredients Of Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 cups white rice
- Prepare 4 cups water
- It’s ⅔ cup soy sauce
- It’s ¼ cup brown sugar
- You need 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- You need 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- It’s 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- It’s ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Prepare 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- You need 1 green bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- You need 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- Prepare 1 cup sliced carrots
- You need 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- It’s 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Chicken Stir Fry Instructions, Step by step:
- Put rice and water in a pan and simmer over a bonfire. Reduce the heat to medium heat, cover the lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Put soy sauce, brown sugar and corn starch in a small bowl and mix. Stir until soft. Mix ginger, garlic and paprika in the sauce. Wipe the chicken with marinade and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat a glass of sesame oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes until the peppers, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots and onions are tender and stir. Remove the vegetables from the pan and keep them warm.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and store the liquid. Place 1 tablespoon of sesame oil on Dalgunfan over medium heat. Cook and stir the chicken for about 2 minutes per side until the inside of the chicken turns pale pink. Return the vegetables and the reserved marinade to the fans. Bring to a boil. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is not pink from the center and the vegetables are tender and stir. Please enjoy on rice.